Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

Why cant the dish hd match the sony display..picture cuts off

Customer Question

Why cant the dish hd match the sony display..picture cuts off the perimeter..sometimes important items like legends..
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.
Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website. The size and shape of the tv is set in TWO places- the tv AND the Dish box. Each remote has functions to change the picture size. Using a combination of BOTH remotes, you can experiment to find the size that you prefer. If you need help with either of the settings let me know by replying. Before you go please take a moment to click the 3 to 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other customers. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here and selecting the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue (nor does it issue you a refund).Thank you,Mike
Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.
Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?