Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Cannot get recorded shows on any TVs in home JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

cannot get recorded shows on any TVs in home
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: thank you
JA: Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
Hi , I`m Jack , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;Are we talking about a single cable box/dvr or several of them ? If a cable company DVR then can you get the regular programming ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Jack has opted out. I may be able to help, but please reply back to Jack's info request and we can proceed. Also I cannot take a phone call so we would need to continue on this page. Let me know if you need help.