Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

Tv works with netflix but won't work on regular tv

Customer Question

tv works with netflix but won't work on regular tv
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It is on the wall but the model is led 40 Samsung -smart tv. It was working fine until yesterday. It turns on - we can view Netflix and other web browser but when we switch to regular tv the screen just turns white
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
There is no other devices attached or connected to the tv. It is wirelessly connected to the Internet. We have direct tv
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.
Thank for the info.- Have you tried to unplug TV and Directv box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.