Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

We bought two samsung 4k, 40" smart TV's model A/ 32T043 from

Customer Question

We bought two samsung 4k, 40" smart TV's model A/ 32T043 from Video Only on 11/25/14.
The problem is that the TV in the bedroom keeps turning off and on every couple of seconds, and then it shows smart TV on the screen, and them it goes back to the show.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
Hi , I`m Jack , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;Could you please lookup this model number again ?It should start with the letters UN or PN as in UN40 ........ if it is a 40" model
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
Hello , need help with this ??
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
In any case I know what is happening if this is a Samsung smart tv , this problem has been happening all over the country following Samsung`s latest firmware upgrade for some models and your tv has the excat symptoms soo I will give you the fix and hope you will do the right thing and rate me positively after reading and applying it successfully .
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
What your TV's main board needs is a factory resetTo do this factory reset open the TV's menu and select SUPPORT then go to SELF DIAGNOSIS , open that and select RESET , it will ask you for your pin number which is 0000 by default unless you did set one yourself then it will ask you to confirm , say YES and your are done , you should now be able to watch tv normally . Let me know how that goes and please take the time to rate my answer positively (use the stars to rate) if that answers your question / does the trick as it is the only way i get paid for helping you , otherwise do not rate at all , just let me know and we`ll try something else.Note that you can reach me here at any time after rating if you have questions.