Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Six small boxes on bottom of screen JA: Thanks. Can you

Customer Question

Six small boxes on bottom of screen
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: They show Dolby, Eco, timer, backlight and full had panel. And they won' t go away.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website.To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...1. What is the model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv2. How long have you had the Tv?___________________________________________________________________** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear ** ** Do NOT start a new question **
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...1. What is the model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv2. How long have you had the Tv?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
L40A105a
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please call asap. Thanx
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
not able to call you, chat only at this time. do you have the original remote that came with the tv?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel request. I fixed it.