Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech

The sound went out on my pan TC P60ST60. It just stopped;

Customer Question

the sound went out on my pan TC P60ST60. It just stopped; no warning. No of the connectors have been touched. I have unplugged replugged and checked to make sure everything was tight. What do I do
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
Hi , I`m JackPerhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
Is this tv connected to a cable box/converter,satellite receiver,digital converter etc ?Or directly to antenna/cable from the wall outlet ,no box with its own remote ?
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
Are you with me Diana ?
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
As most people are connected with a cable bx or satellite receiver and as cable boxes (and satellite receivers)are known to cause sound problems , the first thing to try would be a reboot ;Pull the cable box`s power cord off the wall outlet (cable box only) for a minute.In the mean time turn off the tv and turn it back on only after you plug back the cable box power cord.Note that it may take a couple of minutes for the cable box to reboot after you plug it back ,just give it time.Let me know how that goes and please take the time to rate my answer positively (use the stars to rate) if that answers your question / does the trick as it is the only way i get paid for helping you , otherwise do not rate at all , just let me know and we`ll try something else.Note that you can reach me here at any time after rating if you have questions.