Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My Toshiba TV Model #40L3102 purchased in 2015 experiences

Customer Question

My Toshiba TV Model #40L3102 purchased in 2015 experiences static like flashes alternating with a black screen for 20 to 30 minutes when turned on around 5 pm. What can I do?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.
Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop fees.To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...1. What is the the purchase date of the tv?2. Who is your tv channel provider?3. When the problem is happening, is the audio affected?4. When the problem is happening, if you grab the toshiba remote and press MENU, is that menu on the screen also affected by this issue or is the menu clear? ___________________________________________________________________** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear ** ** Do NOT start a new question **