Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

Have a Panasonic Plasma Model No. TH-42PX7A Viera. Its 6 years

Customer Question

Have a Panasonic Plasma Model No. TH-42PX7A Viera. Its 6 years old and have every channel except 76. Please help
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. If channel 76 were missing for the full lifetime of the TV, that might mean something wrong in the TV. As it is... if channel 76 only recently went missing, that simply means, in all likelihood, that the channel has been cancelled from the lineup of your TV provider. Or, perhaps, if it only recently happened, that 76 has technical difficulties and is 'down' for the moment. One 'tuner', you see, provides all the channels. For a tuner to 'break' in such a way that one channel became excluded from what it could tune in and display, would require some extraordinary coincidences, and almost certainly has not happened.