Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician
32989067

I have uverse and the box I just moved to another cable lined

Customer Question

I have uverse and the box I just moved to another cable lined room says account unavailable and this set top box does not match account settings
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It is a thicker box and is a linked only box no WiFi
JA: Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: It will sometimes go to just "restart reciever" after I reset the entire grid but after I unplug this box to reset it goes back to the previous error message
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I kinda need that answer now or within the next few minutes
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeI am sorry about the delay you received.What you need to do is get the account settings corrected and to do this, call(###) ###-####The number is ***** 24 hours, so call the number and the account settings can then be updated on the server and you can then use the boxIf you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you