Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a problem with a tv would you send a technician home

Customer Question

hi I have a problem with a tv would you send a technician home please?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the specific problem your tv is having?Not turning on?No picture? No sound?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no pic no sound need a technician home that is all i need no more questions and answers
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
This is an online based support service. I can assist you with diagnosing the problem, so I can tell you what is wrong with it and how best to address it.If you just want to have a tech come out, that is not something I can do directly, but I can refer you to repair shops near you that would be qualified to work on this.On average expect to spend about $300 for this repair, as this model is past its manufacturer warranty now.To help you find a repair shop, please provide your zip code.
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Do you still need help with this, Mayra?