Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech

Folks: I have a large SONY Bravia TV that I purchased in

Customer Question

Hi folks:
I have a large SONY Bravia TV that I purchased in 2007-8 and it is connected to Comcast's Infinity network. Recently I purchased an LG DVR so that I could download Netflix movies. I have a Comcast remote that works fine and an LG remote that seems to work fine. Somewhere along the way I lost my SONY remote(s), and am unable to get to the HDMI1 channel that apparently allows me to connect to Netflix. I am sure there is a simple solution to this problem, and I'll be happy to purchase a Bravia remote if that will do the trick. Can you help me solve this problem? Thanks.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
Hi , I`m Jack , I`m sure we can figure out something here a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
First question would be the TV's model number if you can look it up on the back cover ?
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
I can tell you came around to look at my reply and if getting the model number is ***** problem then I may not need it after all .Look on the tv itself for a button called TV/VIDEO or INPUT and press it repeatedly to go through the inputs until you get to that HDMI 1 inputLet me know how that goes and If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions. Thank you