Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have Hitachi 1080P Model P50H401, I was programming my DVR

Customer Question

I have Hitachi 1080P Model P50H401, I was programming my DVR for netflix, then switched back to TV and the color changed to Background green and red tint, things that use to yellow appear pink, colors that were blue are now green is there an easy fix?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: The TV is nine yeaars old plasm
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you tell me how the dvr box is connected to the tv?Do you have the same issue affecting the hitachi menu also?What about any other inputs (dvd, game, etc)?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will just take my tv in sorry
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
That may not resolve it, this may not be a tv issue.