Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician
32989067

I need a copy of my vizio smart tv regestration, how can I

Customer Question

I need a copy of my vizio smart tv regestration, how can I receive it. thanks
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am not sure if my tv is still under warranty because I can't find my costco receipt for the purchase. I don't remember when I purchased it and it doesn't have sound or picture.
JA: Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No, can't do anything else until I get that info. If its still under warranty, I need to know what to do next.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeWe cannot get your registration here, but I can see if we can get it working.Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket). Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release. Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly. Let me know the results please