Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Account # *******,name Shelaugh

Customer Question

Account # ************,name Shelaugh ******,pin ****.I brought my kitchen TV out of state to Mass. and I hooked it up in the kitchen.It says on the TV screen Vantage TV,"connecting to service",but it sits there.This house has Comcast TV service.Can I hook my TV up here?????
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. What TV are we referring to here? Do you have a brand and model number off of the back of it? Also, how is it you're attempting to connect to Comcast- through a cable BOX or just direct cable from the wall to the TV please?
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Do you need assistance with the question you posted?
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Do you need help with this still?What is the make/model of the tv?