Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I can get my tv. show or anime or my movies or my cartoons

Customer Question

I can get my tv. show or anime or my movies or my cartoons I log on and get I can't log on right now try again it again later. or it will not load. or what is the problem?. jenpanese cartoon,can you fix the problem?. it's the Samsung Netflix, I get nothing
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
Hi , I`m Jack , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
This tv cannot connect to the internet and get Netflix on its own so what type of device do you have to do that ?Is it a ROKU box , apple tv , blueray with built-in wifi and apps etc. or perhaps an amazon fire box or stick ?