Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I can get my tv. show or anime or my movies or my cartoons

Customer Question

I can get my tv. show or anime or my movies or my cartoons I log on and get I can't log on right now try again it again later. or it will not load. or what is the problem?. jenpanese cartoon,can you fix the problem?. it's the Samsung Netflix, I get nothing
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 11 months ago.
Hi , I`m Jack , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;
Expert:  Jack replied 11 months ago.
This tv cannot connect to the internet and get Netflix on its own so what type of device do you have to do that ?Is it a ROKU box , apple tv , blueray with built-in wifi and apps etc. or perhaps an amazon fire box or stick ?