Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

My model #57f500 has a red shadow on everything. the autotune

Customer Question

my model #57f500 has a red shadow on everything. the autotune device can not fix it. what do you suggest.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 7 months ago.
Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website. This symptom is caused by hardware failure in the tv that requires soldering new chips onto a board inside the tv. If you have some soldering skills then I can direct you to a kit with all parts and instructions. Otherwise a repair shop needs to be consulted, which I can help with also. I'm sorry for the bad news. Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.Regardless of what you decide to do next, please take a moment to click the 3 to 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other customers. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here and selecting the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue (nor does it issue you a refund).Thank you,Mike
Expert:  Mike G. replied 7 months ago.
here is your diy repair kit:http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/hitachi-57f500-convergence-repair-kit.html or find a trusted local shop near you:http://tvrepairpros.com/
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Why has your web site locked my computer? I am not comfortable continuing
Expert:  Mike G. replied 7 months ago.
It is not my website. I am not an employee. I am an independent technician and I have just given you a full diagnosis of your tv failure, which a repair shop charges $135 for. Most people are thankful and acknowledge this by clicking the 3 to 5 stars so that I get credit for helping them.