Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

Light blinks eight times over and over. screen black, no s

Customer Question

light blinks eight times over and over. screen black, no sound.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No light when first plugged in. Blinking sequence starts when power selected on remote.
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 6 months ago.
HelloWelcome Sorry you are having trouble here, just so you understand there is no blink code procedures with samsung sets the light may blink but its no code secondly in most cases of not being able to start but power-light is lit or blinking its because the firmware that is the data string controlling all the micros is corrupt, this can and does happen to all electronic computer based products, now because of the no go the firmware can't be fixed unless the main-board is flashed on a jig, the only solution for you is to replace the main-board, this is a plug-in board no soldering, if you think you can do that yourself please let me know I will provide all the info relevant to do that. Let me know please or let me know if you have other questions Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please reply back and I will address any of your concerns Many Thanks Anthony