Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Dear Sirs: We have a Vizio TV, VO320E, in fact we have another

Customer Question

Dear Sirs: We have a Vizio TV, VO320E, in fact we have another Vizio TV on our boat, but that is another model. The VO 320E will work a lot better if we had another remote controller. Our present controller has been taped up and rubber banded together and the numbers are worn off, so it looks like a . . . well a mess. Does Vizio have a replacement and the cost please. Andy
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. Required remote control for Vizio VO320E TV is available at following supplier for $8http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-VIZIO-VR2-VR4-remote-control-for-VO320E-VO370M-VO420E-VL260M-VL370M-VP422-TV-/261223899626and following supplier offers the same remote for $17http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-VR2-VR4-VECO320L-VOJ370F1A/dp/B00D6ECVQSPlease click above links to view remote price info and to order it online. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
Hi there, I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!Please reply back here if there is additional questions.Thank you.