Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

How can I discover the serial # ***** my Sony Bravia 48 inch TV

Customer Question

How can I discover the serial # ***** my Sony Bravia 48 inch TV when it was stolen April 8, 2016?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. TV serial number would be written on small label pasted on TV box and warranty card and it should be on purchase receipt. Please check TV box, if still available, for TV serial and model number info and also check warranty card that came with TV for same info as these are the only sources to get model and serial number info other than a label pasted on back cover of TV.I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
Hi, did you get above reply?Thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
Hi there, I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!Please reply back here if there is additional questions.Thank you.