littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Expert
Experience:  Plasma, LCD, LED, converters, resolution specialist.
63817454

Gonna try this one more time. Still waiting answer from

Customer Question

Gonna try this one more time. Still waiting for my answer from before ($48) had a problem with password. got back to you the amount went up to $58. all I want is how to complete connecting my Sony BDP-S3700 to my Hitachi TV that was connected before to a Blu-ray, had Netflix, you tube all connected
Category: TV
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. Connect the Blu-ray player to your TV with an HDMI cable. Plug it into HDMI 1 on your TV. Turn on the player and your TV. If you do not automatically see your Blu-ray, press the INPUT (source) button on your TV remote repeatedly until HDMI 1 is displayed, and press OK (enter). Let me know if you have any trouble. That should get everything working.