Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician

I have 50 LN5600 TV. Purchased date 01/22/14. Unit has worked

Customer Question

I have 50 LN5600 TV. Purchased date 01/22/14. Unit has worked very well until recently. When pushing power (remote or unit) button unit will not stay powered. LG Image flashes for a moment then screen goes dark.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished. Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket). Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release. Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly. Let me know the results please