Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

We are experiencing issues with our tv. The remote does not

Customer Question

We are experiencing issues with our tv. The remote does not turn the tv on. The batteries have been changed. Eventually after plugging and unplugging the tv it will come on. On three instances the volume was not there. I couldn't get it to come on until 7 tonight. HELP
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: NO
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
What is the model number off of the back of the TV in question please?
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you need assistance.