Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My samsung tv just went blank... I can't get it to turn on

Customer Question

my samsung tv just went blank... I can't get it to turn on
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.
Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop fees.To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...1. What is the full model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv2. How long have you had the Tv?3. Is the power LED on or blinking or?___________________________________________________________________** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear ** ** Do NOT start a new question **
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i cant see the model. had TV about 2 or 3 Years.. no LED on lower right anywhere
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it's a samsung 55 inch
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
if you can not help me right now. CANCEL any trial or futher billing.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.
I'm helping you right now. If you plan on not paying then I will not be helping you... your descision