Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

It blinks green blinks green, then turns

Customer Question

***** ***** It blinks green for 18 blinks green, then turns on for 1 or 2 seconds, then turns off.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, When it is blinking green, quite often it will blink green for 11 blinks and then turn red. Then it blinks red in a series of 3 blinks
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop fees.To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...1. What is the full model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv2. How long have you had the Tv?___________________________________________________________________** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear ** ** Do NOT start a new question **