Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My Visio TV shuts its self off, why is this happening JA:

Customer Question

my Visio TV shuts its self off, why is this happening
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It just the sound and then I have to turn it off and back on, this happens a few time
JA: Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no than you
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.
HelloWelcome Can you please get me the model number found on the back of the set?thank you Anthony
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ez91-A1
Please re-boot any satellite or cable box you may be using by unplugging the box from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again, it will be a good idea to do the same with the TV at the same time.We find software glitches within the box can cause thisLet me know how this works out, if it works out good would you please rate the answer positively by using the rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this postAny issues let me know pleaseThanks againAnthony
Let me know how this check works out please if you still have problems we just move on thanks Anthony
How is it working out please?please reply so I know where we are, if all is good would you please rate the answer positively 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar at top of the page thank you Anthony