Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have two problems with my Panasonic TV Model # *****: #1

Customer Question

I have two problems with my Panasonic TV Model # *****:
#1 I'm getting (on sit coms such as THE BIG BANG THEORY) verbal information as to "Sheldon enters the room" possible a handicap for the blind setting. Only my major TV in the house has this problem.
#2 I watch baseball on ROOT Channel !6. I get a great picture but no sound and only a problem with this Channel (16).
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Hello, The key question would be- how do you receive broadcasts on the set? Is there a cable box? If so, I need to know the brand and model number off of the front of that box. Since if you're using a box- the subtitles would be generated by the box itself- and not the TV. The TV is simply displaying what the box is sending it. Let me know and we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Do you need assistance with this question?