Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician

I have a panasonic viera THp50ST30a which will not turn on.

Customer Question

I have a panasonic viera THp50ST30a which will not turn on. When activated green light flashes about 10 times then goes to red light. TV has been disconnected all day and I have taken all other accessories out. Also vacuumed the rear vents.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished. Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket). Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release. Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly. Let me know the results please