Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My Vizio flat screen tv won't turn on at all and I have only

Customer Question

My Vizio flat screen tv won't turn on at all and I have only had it a few weeks
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When we try to turn it on, nothing shows up and it doesn't make a sound
JA: Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't believe so
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.
Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website.To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...1. What is the full model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv2. Where did you buy the tv?___________________________________________________________________** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear ** ** Do NOT start a new question **