Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

MY NAME IS ***** ***** AND MY LG TV MODEL 37LH JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

HI MY NAME IS ***** ***** AND MY LG TV MODEL 37LH
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: MY 37LG500H IS STUCK ON HOTEL MODE AND I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT OHOW TO GET IT OUT OF THAT MODE SO I COULD PROGRAM IT TO WATCH FREE TO AIR TV IN MY HOUSE.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
Hi there,To get out hotel mode, you will need a special unlocking remote.These are available on eBay.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Do you know which one I should order. Is there a part number to that I should be looking for.
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
The hotel service remotes are difficult to come by.You could also try the following technique using any remote that works with the TV:http://openlgtv.org.ru/wiki/index.php/Hidden_service_modes_/_menus