Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Panasonic Model No. PT-52LCX15 TV indicator flashes red

Customer Question

My Panasonic Model No. PT-52LCX15 TV indicator flashes red 5 times every 5 seconds and the power shuts off. Manual states that the problem is a "malfunction". "Contact a service center." I can hear a fizzling type noise from the side of the TV above the power switch. Any ideas?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 8 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Have you rebooted the set?unplugged from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again?if not please do that and let me know if there is any change this is the beginning of a procedure thank you

Anthony

Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 7 months ago.

Can you please reply back and let me know if you need help?please remember that is NOT an answer its just the begininng of an on going procedure

Anthony