Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I have a 9-year old 42" Panasonic Plasma HDTV. I have lost

Customer Question

I have a 9-year old 42" Panasonic Plasma HDTV. I have lost the picture, but I still have audio. However, when I click on my Verizon guide or info, I get images.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.
Hi , I`m JackPerhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;You mean that you still see the cable box menu or program guide ??
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.
Your tv and wiring is fine if you can see those items from the cable box .Reboot the cable box by pulling out its power cord a minute and try it againIf that doesn`t do it then have the box replacedLet me know if you have other questions and if not for now then please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you need further info or help . Thank you
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.
Still have questions on this ?
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.
If your tv sees the cable box and video from it then it is fine , it does not discriminate between tv guides , menus or tv shows , it just shows you what it receives from the cable box and right now it is doing just that so that should be a relief , the tv is fine and if the picture is not back after the cable box reboot then its just a matter of having it replaced .
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.
I can see you coming around to look at my replies so If you don`t have any more questions for now then please do take the time to rate my answer by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit , this is how I make a living and that rating gets me paid for my time.Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.Thanks for understanding .