Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My tv screen is blurry just on right side. JA:

Customer Question

***** *****.. My tv screen is blurry just on right side.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Such as .. If person is on right of screen . It shows that person twice. Or if there is words.. The letters shows twice under the word.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. Can you please get me the model number off of the back of the TV (we have no way of knowing what TV you have)?
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.
Do you need assistance with this question? I need to run out soon, but will help you if you're here and willing to reply back and forth for a short bit.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
You ask for model of tv. Polaroid. HR7B0505560000722
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Where are you? Is this a scam.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can I talk to someone????
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I want a phone # ***** file a complaint. No one is helping me. You just keep charging me money and I've got no answers....