Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have an older toshiba tv and the power light is blinking,

Customer Question

I have an older toshiba tv and the power light is blinking, tried unplugging for 30 seconds or so, but got no change. can't find the remote for it, have been using cable remote.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what details do you want?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
Hi , I`m JackPerhaps I can help you with this problem , please send me a reply when you see this ?Did it quit while watching it or simply would not come on today ?Any electrical storm or power blackout in your area prior to this ?I would also require the tv`s model number on the back cover please ?
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
need help with this ?