Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My U-Verse signal went out yesterday. I have tried all the

Customer Question

My U-Verse signal went out yesterday. I have tried all the methods outlined...including punching the button on the backside of the gateway...with no success. I have had over SEVENTY signal failures in the past five months and I am looking for a new provider.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
Hi , I`m JackPerhaps I can help you with this problem , please send me a reply when you see this ?What are those " methods outlined " , I don`t see anything here ?I would also require the tv`s model number on the back cover please ?