Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Panasonic Plasma Vierra smart 3d tv tcp555st50-2 and

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic Plasma Vierra smart 3d tv tcp555st50-2 and Netflix keeps going out during viewing and if I leave Netflix turn off tv and turn on again bland start Netflix again it works but will kick out again later. My wifi supplier says the internet system is working as it should. what could be the problem and is it repairable
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcome Is this netflix within an app on the TV itself or from another source? Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
From tv
Have you checked the firmware for the TV is upto date?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes and it is
How old is the set now please? Has it previously worked OK?from this connection
Do you still need help please with this? I have to know all this info so I can make a diagnosis, many things can cause this