Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

OK I am not tec smart at all....Stupid would be the word. I

Customer Question

OK I am not tec smart at all....Stupid would be the word. I am so tired of running channel to channel (2-to 9000 whatever)I would like a tec to come out and fix it so only channels I get come up on the screen. This is reducilus. Why do I want to even see the other channels. I live at Boardwalk and thy pay for the Basic internet and I have added others which I pay for.I would like someone to come out and explain all this other SHIT to me. Tried watching that channel that shows how to use the remote and I don't get it at all. One day I will get a channel next day gone. Don' want a ph call want a tec to explain it in simple ENGLISH
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. How do you get your stations? Antenna? Cable? Satellite? What is the full model number of the tv?