Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have sound and no picture JA: Sometimes things that you

Customer Question

I have sound and no picture
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It just started today and I turned off several times and the picture would come on then a few minutes later no picture just sound???
JA: Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: The Sony trinity not is about 11 yrs old
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It is a a 11 yr old Sony trinity not Srs and I can't pull it out too heavy for me. I have it hooked up to cable Comcast and never has ever done this.kv-27fs120 husband got me number
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Is anyone there
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
Yes, just got your reply and reading it.
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for the info, does the power light on TV front blink or stay solid?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It is blinking
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will not have anymore money taken off and I will report this as I'm not feeling good about what is going on and will cancel my card.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What is going on here no response
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
OK, there would be 3 seconds long pause between power light blinks so please count how many times the red light blinks between pauses and post the info here. Light could blink 2 or 4 or 5 times.I don't have any info about billing so contact customer service at given link/ number for any billing issue, come back here to continue troubleshooting when satisfied with billing..http://ww2.justanswer.com/helpCall USA:(###) ###-####nited Kingdom - 0***-***-**** Ireland - 1800-760-906Thanks.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
5 sec then another 5 seconds
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
You mean 5 times blink, pauses and again 5 blinks, is this correct?Also, are you OK with the charges of question to proceed further?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes 5 times and then blink then 5 times again
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
OK, have you contacted to customer service at given link/ number?- Was the picture quality OK before this problem occurred in TV?- Was the TV picture tinted like yellowish or bluish etc?