Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

My name is ***** ***** and I have a question,how do I wirelessly

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** and I have a question,how do I wirelessly connect my iPad Apple to my Emerson tv to watch movies
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I need to know how to connect my iPad to my Emerson tv so that the movi s I wanted to watch can also be watch on my tv
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Hello, and sorry you're having problems. Offhand, no Emerson TV's have wireless connect capabilities, file share, or Apple support in any sense. Emerson is an off-brand low cost TV that is not designed for this type of connectivity. Only upper brands such as Samsung or LG have this ability to connect to Apple devices. If you want to connect your Ipad wirelessly to the TV, you will need either an Apple TV streaming box connected to the TV via HDMI, or an Apple Airplay device. Your Ipad will then connect to the Airplay service, and the box will pick up that signal and transmit the signal to the TV.
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
The most basic device can be purchased at the link below for under $20, and will connect to the TV's HDMI port and then connect to your Wi Fi using it's built in antenna, then allow you to mirror content on your Ipad onto the TV:
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Other than that, you are not going to find a TV with this feature built in without going to an upper end Samsung or LG TV. Emerson sets are simply not built with this in mind as they are an entry level lower grade TV. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you need further assistance once you're able to see my reply.