Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

I have a large screen mitsubishi tv and It will not power

Customer Question

I have a large screen mitsubishi tv and It will not power up I can turn power on and the green light comes on after about 5 min it turns red and never comes on
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 6 months ago.
HelloWelcome That light that turns red is it the status light?if so the lamp is bad and will need to be replaced with an OEM ONLY you ideally need to get one of those from here <<click or at the very least Let me know if you need more help Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please reply back and I will address any of your concerns Many Thanks Anthony
Also I forgot to add if you do not know where the lamp is or how to replace let me know thank you Anthony