Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

No signal what input should I select. I do nothave cable

Customer Question

no signal what input should I select. I do nothave cable
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. All we can see is that you have no cable and No Signal, but we don't know what you do have or what TV you're asking about. Can you please reply back with the following? 1) What is the model number ff of the back of the TV? 2) If no cable, what in fact IS connected to the TV? 3) Is this the first time setting up the TV?
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Did you need assistance? If so can you please reply back as I am not there to see what equipment you have?
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
I see you have a Sony TV from the other question you posted. I submitted that to be closed since you are charged for each question you post. Instead use this question to reply back to. What is connected to your Sony that you receive broadcasts from please?