Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Tv has a red light that flashes 14 times it is a panasonic

Customer Question

tv has a red light that flashes 14 times it is a panasonic 2012
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: tv was working fine then just went black with a little red light near the sensor blinking
JA: Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: the light blinks in 14 times then repeats
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. Can you please reply back with the model number off of the back of the TV, or from the manual's front cover?
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Let me know if you need assistance with this.