Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

My name is ***** *****. I have a pioneer kuro. The blue led

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. I have a pioneer kuro. The blue led is flashing in 8 bit groups with a black screen. I suspect the voltage regulation chip from what I have read so far. What about you?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The unit is about 5 years old.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back of TV?Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for the TV model info, this kind of problem occurs due to loss of any low voltage supply like 1.8V or 3.3V etc, please check following video clip showing detailed troubleshooting or swap entire board if you are working on it yourself.. you are not comfortable working on it yourself then you may please use following link to get list of TV repair shops in area which will help to get repair quote... trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.