Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have Sony TV KP-51WS 510. What could be wrong with TV? When

Customer Question

I have Sony TV KP-51WS 510. What could be wrong with TV? When I click the power button, I can hear a relay click in back of unit but tv does not turn on. When problem 1st started, I could click the power button a few times repeatedly and it would power up. Now It takes a bout 30 - 40 attempts to turn on. Other than this issue, this tv has provided many years of trouble free quality viewing. My name is***** and I live in Edgewater, FL 32141
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.
Hello Jack, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- What does power light on TV front do when TV doesn't turn On after pressing power button?Does the light blink or stay solid in what color?Thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
Hi, please reply if you need assistance to troubleshoot the problem.Thanks.