Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My samsung tv has sound but no picture. the on button flashes

Customer Question

my samsung tv has sound but no picture. the on button flashes at power up.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: yesterday tv quit and then cam back on with no picture but sound.
JA: Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
Hi , I`m JackPerhaps I can help you with this problem , please send me a reply when you see this ?Is the screen just blank with some background light or completely dark like when the tv is off ?I would also require the tv`s model number on the back cover please ?