Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My Mitsubishi flatscreen has multiple little black lines running

Customer Question

My Mitsubishi flatscreen has multiple little black lines running down the screen. Years ago they replaced something like a power supply and it fixed it, but it is worse now. Any idea what needs to be replaced to fix this problem?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?3- Any idea how old it the TV and how long it have had the problem?Thanks.