Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Pearl, JA: What do you want help with? Customer: I have

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: What do you want help with?
Customer: I have a 52 in flat screen tv which is 5 years old and it has a thin red line in the center of the tv. I replace the hdmi cord but it is still their. Sorry I type slow.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No. thanks
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Is the line vertical, or horizontal?What is the complete model number of the tv?Does this affect all sources/inputs? Does it affect the menu?