Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician

We were watching tv,last night and the screen went blank. After

Customer Question

We were watching tv,last night and the screen went blank. After waiting about 5 minuts
we unplugged everything and after rebooting the server we could get no response from
the tv. I checked all connections to the back of the TV. All were OK. This morning, I still
could not get a responce from the TV. We brought our other TV up from the basement
and it works fine.
The tv is a RCA 40 ROKU 005846579190R Bought from Walmart about a year ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.Let me know the results please