Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech

I have an old Sony Plasma TV. Model # ***** made in Jan

Customer Question

I have an old Sony Plasma TV. Model # ***** made in Jan 2001. It still works really well AND has a matte screen finish. Can I use the Sony Net Box to make it a smart TV?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
Hi , I`m JackPerhaps I can help you with this and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
I`ll start with the ROKU which would be your best bet here .It has HDMI and composite outputs which is what you would need for your rear projection tv .Take a look here ; happens to be the cheapest of the lot and with the HDMI output it could be installed on a new tv in the future
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you have other questions and if not for now then please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you need further info or help . Thank you