Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I need a factory reset Panasonic Viera Plasma tv. also

Customer Question

I need a factory reset for my Panasonic Viera Plasma tv. also a walkthrough to connecting wirelessly to internet.
It just decided not to recognize that it was already connected and being used as I was on u tube only a few hours ago.
It would not connect to Netflix and have spoken to them and they recognized because all other devices were connecting to Netflix that it was a tv problem.
I also have rebooted the internet and router and that didn't help
Category: TV
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can you please cancel this order and cancel my Mastercard transaction
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Deborah. Do you still need help with this? If so, please provide the complete model number of the tv.