Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Tv won't power up just hear a few clicks then nothing JA:

Customer Question

tv won't power up just hear a few clicks then nothing
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: this only happens when IO unplug and plug back in the red light stays on but the power button has no effect
JA: Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I checked the capacitors as suggested in the picture they all look like new
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Steve G. replied 6 months ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way. I need to gather some more information from you in order to help. Can you tell me t he full make and model of the TV please?That way I can better serve you. RegardsSteve